Nikkei (Canada) Marketing Limited is an industry leader, since 2003, in the marketing and distribution of specialized health products worldwide. Nikkei is currently looking for a Marketing Assistant to provide marketing and communications support for our marketing teams.
- Working with managers to create and execute innovative marketing initiatives for both traditional and digital marketing
- Be responsible for the end-to-end process of digital media campaigns, from strategy planning, scheduling, proofing, targeting, and reporting success or opportunities based on established internal and industry benchmarks.
- Strategize and execute measuring paid media in social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and emerging channels.
- Execute, measure and report paid search campaigns on digital channels.
- Build online communities including influencers
- Communicate with vendors as appointed by managers
- Work with Design team to create marketing collateral
- Work with IT and Design team to maintain and update all websites
- Provide excellent and timely customer service to phone, email and mail correspondences
- Attend events offsite that may occur outside regular business hours
- Provide support for administrative duties when needed
- Required Languages: Proficient in English and Chinese
- Asset but not required: Proficient in French and/or Japanese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media and CRM content platforms
- Photo editing software is an asset
- at least 1 year experience working in an office environment, preferably in marketing
- at least 3 months working experience in creating campaigns and analyzing data with social media platforms, e-commerce platforms and search engines
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing or Communications
All staff are required to submit a Health Check form daily prior to entry into the office. All staff are required to wear a face masks indoors.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com