Nikkei (Canada) Marketing Limited is an industry leader, since 2003, in the marketing and distribution of specialized health products worldwide. Nikkei is currently looking for a full-time permanent, Office Assistant, who is fluent in multiple languages, to provide administrative and customer service support.
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing customer phone and email inquiries
- Provide exceptional customer support
- Update customer database
- Perform basic administrative tasks such as stocking supplies and sorting mail
- Assist with company meetings and events
- Arrange shipping and mail services
- Required Languages: Proficient in English and Chinese (Simplified or Traditional)
- Assets but not required: Proficient in French, Vietnamese or Japanese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM content platforms
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- at least 3 months experience working in an office environment, preferably in an administrative or customer service role
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Based on experience. Competitive wage plus staff benefits.
All staff are required to submit a Health Check form daily prior to entry into the office.
All staff are required to wear face masks indoors.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com